Thursday, October 4, 2007

Just like me


I can tell you my son,jarred, is just like his Dad. He will tell you exactly how he feels about something. My girls, I have been told, are my personality split in half. Paige, is the shy,sweet side of me. She will give you her last bite of cookie. When she is tired, she is like an angry bear. Alli,oh were do i begin, she is like the deviant smart ass side with a hint of sweet. I will post many of the funny things Alli says on here, I'm sure of it. She is a 25 yr old trapped in a 5 yr old body. tonight, while getting Mcdonalds ,which we do MAYBE once a month, She says "I thought I ordered this with ranch and ketchup" This should be a real treat to her as her mother is el cheapo. Everyday, i will have a new Alli discussion. As, I type,she is asking me to draw Africa. Yes, Africa. I'm sure this might be boring to you reading this, but you are saving my family from hearing stories of my kids :)
Angie

1 comment:

! Nick ! said...

That would be awesome to have that much personality in one house! A bit tiresome im sure, but awesome none the less! :)