Tuesday, October 9, 2007

New finds this week



1. The INDO Board
My famous fellow blogger Christa, likes to bring their InDO board over when we have been drinking to watch us fall on our asses. She can do cool twists and turns on it, we fall. She is sober too which makes great entertainment for her. What is an Indo board?
Like an indoor surfboard, you balance a board. The website says "Using the Indo Board for fun or as a serious workout helps the rider develop balance, coordination, and increased leg strength, while enhancing all important core fitness. Indo Boards improve motor skills, making the Indo Board a great cross training tool for a variety of sports, from extreme board sports to all mainstream sports that require agility and innate balance coordination." Well, I did ask her to bring it when I had about 25 people over as our games were fizzling out. Everyone did it and loved it. I think it will appear on everyones Christmas List. . we have not returned the INDO board. We have had it since Sunday. Every time I go to return it, we start seeing if we can stay on it longer. It is indeed addicting. Christa, you will get it back, it's hard to part with, I'm sorry. See Pics of the indo board.
By the way, my cousin Jeremy, is going to try to make a homemade INDO board. Interesting.


2.FURBY
I bought 3 Furbys this weekend for .50, The lady was begging me to take them. I never had one, they were quite ugly to me. I looked up the Furby dictionary and figured out
how they work, You have to feed them and pet them and talk to them. 3 more kids. Alli's furby said "I don't like you" and it has a cold. We nursed it back to health by feeding and playing with it. the dance when you put them together. Randy actually busted me talking to them alone. they are the most annoying things ever but for some odd reason I am hunting down the lady that I bought them from to buy her last one. he looked sad when we left him alone.

Hmm, I am getting addicted to blogging....... I am going to have new finds of the week.... I am starting to think of several things to blog.
Angie

2 comments:

! Nick ! said...

if the IndoBoard wern't $100-$200 I would have one already! That thing is sweet!

Upper body workout said...

Indo Boarding or Indoors Surfing is the good way to boost one’s athleticism by optimizing core strength and providing cardiovascular endurance. This workout demands dynamic bursts of energy needed to constantly pump the legs, upper body for peddling thus working on the all the muscles. It is a complete mind-body workout. It has many health benefits for upper and lower body.